My name is HannahRose. My birthday is Jan. 31st. I AM 18. My favorite color is purple. I love tigers, owls and wolves. My heart has been in the Young Marines since i was nine. I enjoy reading, soccer, basketball, Coca-Cola, hiking, swimming, teddy bears, roses, movies, music, video games, computers, photography, psychology, debating, traveling, riding horses, 4wheeling, hanging out, fishing, camping, *Panda Express*, coffe, chocolate, flamin hot cheetos’limon, bicycling, roller blading, ice skating, and over-all just having fun.
I AM usually easy going, but people say it takes some time to get used to me. I have the fiery temper of my German-Spanish ancestry, but i aim to control that so it takes awhile to get me up there. I am fun-loving, and definetly crazy. I will listen to criticism, and possibly use it to make myself a better person. My father served in the Corps for 20+ years, i was raised Proud of who and what I AM, stubborn in what i believe, filled with the need to care, and as a lady i try not to initiate the first move or chase guys. I have many nicknames. I have been loved and hated many times over. I dont mess around when it comes to my loved ones. Hurt them; You WILL regret it, I promise! I have never cheated nor tolerate being cheated on. I have many goals, ambitions, and accomplishments in my life and i will neither change nor be ashamed of them. If you dont like who I AM, leave. Dont you dare try to change me. Many have tried, and all have failed. I AM not willing to be either abused or used in any circumstances; beware, i will serve 2x as much as you dish. I AM looking for the same unconditionalism i will return. I believe and have seen love, but i do not know enough, to know if it lasts. There is nothing left to be said. This is who I AM. I AM ME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment