Thursday, February 16, 2012

Here is a song my ex-bf wrote..


Verse 1:
Falling into the arms of sorrow, hopeless once again-
Cradled in the hands of pain, can’t remember how or when;
Living with regrets from tomorrow-
Sleepwalking down memory lane.
Surviving day to day, just to keep on breathing-
Inhale/Exhale, let your heart keep on beating-
Carry me down, glass casket open,
Lay me out now, empty hands groping~

Chorus:
Searching for somthing, forming the words,
Tongue has since stopped working, beholding the absurd-
If I’m an angel, I won’t believe in god,
If I’m perfect, then no one deserves me.
Spanning the distance, the miles too broad,
Kiss tastes of death, yet we both agree-
Take a shot in the dark- the stab from behind,
Lay the pennies on my eyes just to render me blind!

Verse 2:
Growing restless and weary, 
Tired of wandering these streets so strange-
Aimlessly stumbling with eyes all teary,
Sleepwalking, helpless, down memory lane.
Surviving year to year, laughhing with a broken spirit-
Destroy/Rebuild, I never wanted to hear it!
Carry me down, last cigar smoking-
Lay me out now, empty heart groping~

Chorus:
Searching for somthing, forming the words,
Tongue has since stopped working, beholding the absurd-
If I’m an angel, I won’t believe in god,
If I’m perfect, then no one deserves me.
Spanning the distance, the miles too broad,
Kiss tastes of death, yet we both agree-
Take a shot in the dark- the stab from behind,
Lay the pennies on my eyes just to render me blind!

No comments:

Post a Comment